Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank you Dear Jesus......

Thank you dear Jesus for this day I pray with the gifts of food and clothing and a place for my daily rest. Thank you for giving the year that has just past, so filled with good memories of friends that I have. Thank you for friendships that have formed on all sides. Thank you for my walking, no matter how crude, you stayed beside me and we got through.For sunshine and fresh air so crisp and so clean.I thank you sweet Jesus for this day I pray.So thankful and I am for the gift of new life. For Ayden, (Little Jesus) who was sent to show the way. His smile and his laughter and all his sweet ways, that calm us and remind us of the mission we have.On this day of Thanksgiving in this wonderful land, I thank you sweet Jesus for making me part of the plan. You gave me new projects to lead me from the pain. Each day has been a challenge a mountain to climb. When I think I can no longer respond, you gently remind me that my day has not come. A verse or a penny somewhere do I find and angels surround me and no longer do I wine. Sometimes I write poems and sometimes some verse but today I'll just leave this quite in the reverse.....so you can just ramble and pick as you will from my Thanksgiving thoughts for this Beautiful Day.

1 comment:

Joanie Butler said...

Beautiful thoughts Pokie. Thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger