Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just Ramblings

I took a few days off to get energized again. I seem to need that more and more lately. So many really neat things are happening and it is truly unbelievable that just a year ago I entered this totally visable world I am in. When I recharge I get completely away from the computer and go to my son's and take care of my five month old grandson Ayden who I nick named "Little Jesus" It seems after holding him and him touching my face with those chubby little hands, the world has new dimension and meaning. This morning I was awake at 4am, sitting at the kitchen table writing something that was going through my head and heard him singing in the bedroom, all by himself in the dark. I quietly snuck in there to see what he was doing and there he was in his crib with the street light dancing merrily across the wall. As soon as he saw me he held out his arms for me to pick him up and we ventured into the living room where I had his bottle waiting and we snuggled down in the recliner with him pulling the bottle out every so often just to look up at me and make this little love sound. There is no way I will ever be able to explain what this does for my state of well being.....There are no words for that smile. This is what I was writing when he woke up: A "quiet moment" just entered through the garden gate He's standing in the corner so reaady to play,..... but waits He comes to visit sometimes as a messenger for a thought. Or he storms in like an angry child---Demanding and screaming for some slowness in my walk.. He's a very knowing friend I enjoy his company so. He knows me better than many do. Though sometimes our visits are few. I'll leave that garden gate open just so far today. To encourage him to come in and guide me on my way. For without his daily visit, I'll surely never win.... " Confussion" and " Just Plain Tired" They come to play instead, Which leaves me no time to contemplate the things I've really said. So as the day progresses and I play with all my friends, The evening comes quite quickly. My body needs to mend. So off to sleep I go with meds and phone in hand. Praying quidance in this journey, that never seems to end And thanking God this day for all my firends That came along to play ...... pokie 11/2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pokie...thank God for our grand babies! So glad your little guy brings such joy to you life! Love ya B'nana

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger