Sunday, October 26, 2008

Celebrating Sunday Everyday

Parkinson's Disease has done some very unique things to my life, quite a few of which are awesome and these two are the most AWESOME ever. At a wedding reception this teenager from Hawaii held up two glasses and and a bottle of Wine toward a woman he was immediately drawn to....and i can just hear her saying who me though Al never probably stood a chance in the plan of things. I'm sure they fell in love before they ever met. That's the way soul mates do. And now so many years later, they still clown and play around each other as if no time has passed at all. They welcomed me into there home the 4th of October without knowing me except from the internet and talking to me on the phone and though they are in their fifties and and I am in my sixties, we played like a bunch of young school kids the whole time I was there. If I were to give anyone a gift for Christmas, I would give the gift of two friends so dear. They don't always agree but they always make up and they never hate. They laugh and keep each others lives on track while keeping everyone else's lives on the straight and narrow. Karen has the ability to mother without nagging and Al is standing in the background pulling it all together. So today I wish to embarrass Karen just a little, since she is about to be a grandma once again and the last week has been pretty rough, and say on God's Day I thank you for being my friend and when I read your blog on Myspace last night, I was so proud and I was moved to my core.www.myspace.com/btrflynana.....Read it I challenge you, you'll be moved

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Pokie...you made me cry...I just can't say enough just how special you are to us both!
Love always B'nana

Joanie Butler said...

Morning Pokie!

I tried the link to get to Karen's blog at my space and it didn't work. Can you check that addy and let me know how to get there?

Hugs,
Joanie

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger