Friday, December 2, 2011

Take Five With Your Maker

Never take a day for granted!  They were meant to be enjoyed.  God gave them to us as gifts and no matter our circumstances, something will happen in that 24 hours that gets your attention and spurs you on.  The smallest of things are blessings and it takes many small things to get us ready for a big thing.  Twenty three days until the day the western world celebrates his birthday.  But whether you celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah or any other celebration of His life....don't wait until once a year rolls around....do it daily!  Just like having a caramel mocha coffee at "Mickey D's", take five with your maker.  Just as you need to feel appreciated daily, so does he.  This is what my friends call "Pokie on a Soapbox" and while on that box I am proclaiming this and everyday a gift from My Maker.  Take a deep breath, slow up and look to the heavens and say.......Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday, Jesus......Thank you
Lord...............
This is my prayer for today:   Dear Lord, help me to feed my many hungers and heal my right brain.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU.  Amen

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger