Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nothing Important

Sometimes it takes a lot to slow down a mule. At six o'clock I took a half a Xanex and thought sleep would come soon. Eleven and I am still going so I took the other half, and here I am. I hate it when I get like this. I've been to church today and cooked a roast; stopped by to visit with my oldest daughter and took a nap; wrote a poem, read and prayed. I would love to just get in my car and drive but no place, really to go . I would say this is a form of depression or what we use to call "The Hebby-geebies" Usually insecurities start this and it is a fast down hill road. Surely this will end soon when I just pass out. Christmas falls on a weekend this year and SS and pension all come that week too.....I bet the stores will be crazy.....they are about that way now. Well enough of this..............I'm going to try it again. Wish me luck.....Pokie

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger