Friday, December 12, 2008

Heidi's Favorite Cookies

My daughter Heidi has always had a off sense for sugar.....Anything chocolate is good but not anything too sweet. I have this cookie recipe that has always put a smile on her face at Christmas time and have always been called"Heidi's Cookies" They are made with jello and so the plate could be filled with every color imaginable for little late night cookie people to relish. They are not overly sweet but you can add more sugar to your taste: 3/4 cup shortening 1/2 cup sugar 3 oz. package of jello 2 eggs 1 tsp. vanilla 2-1/2 cups flour 1 tsp. baking powder 1 tsp. salt cream together well and add flour. bake at 400 for 6 to 8 min depending on your oven. Do not over bake. I roll my dough in a little ball and smash that ball with a figured glass bottom, dipped in sugar.....make them small for little hands and tiny fingers...just one bite.....love pokie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just stopped by to catch up. I appreciate what you are doing to encourage me and others. Have a great weekend. Patient On-line

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger