Sunday, February 10, 2013

Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)

Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me I once was lost but now am found, was blind and now can see. Twas grace that taught my heart to fear; and grace my fears relieved. How precious did that grace appear the hour I first believed. My chains are gone, I've been set free. My God, my Savior, has ransomed me. And like a flood his mercy reigns, unending love, amazing grace. The Lord has promised good to m His word my hope secures. He will my shield and portion be as long as life endures. My chains are gone, I've been set free. My God, my Savior, has ransomed me. And like a flood his mercy reigns, unending love, amazing grace. The earth shall soon dissolve like snow, the sun forbear to shine. But God who called me here below, will be for ever mine, will be forever mine, You are forever mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Pokie,

About three years ago, you completed a survey that I conducted about health blogs. I greatly appreciate your help with that project. I am working on a follow-up study and writing to see if you would be willing to participate. The survey takes about 20-25 minutes to complete and you may receive a small gift card for your time. If you are willing to participate, additional details about the project and the survey are available at the following webpage:

https://arizonacsbs.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5t0mAEk1Bq7guOh

Thanks for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Steve
--
Steve Rains, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Communication
University of Arizona

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes to be updated with hottest
technologies after that he must be go to see this site and be up to
date all the time.

My web blog visit

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger