Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Is The World Watching????

This morning around 10:00 a young man called me and wanted advice on how I thought the government was going. Poor soul, I am sure he was not prepared for the conversation that followed. He ask me what was the one thing he could do to make me happy with my government and my answer was.... leave my social security alone. Don't be thinking it can in anyway pay off the deficit and while he was at it leave the seniors alone. Was he aware that there were seniors out here taking their medication every other day because they cannot afford it on a daily bases or because they were sharing their medication with someone who does not have or cannot afford medication. This is not right. This is America. Supposedly the world looks up to us but our heroes are being left behind to fall helplessly through the cracks and who cares. These same seniors are the founders and first caretakers of our country. We could get by on little just to be able to say we were Americans. We should not have to want for a thing in our old age we made this country. Does it make since to take from some one who already has nothing to pay off a deficit that they didn't make in the first place. Why is the person, much younger and with an income(INCOMING MONEY)not made accountable.....it looks like it is because we are not able to speak up for ourselves and who cares we are close to dying anyway....Don't think so. I plan to be around a long time and I don't like the idea of someone who spent his life time in the halls of Congress deciding me and my friends should spend our remaining years strapped for funds. We are the foundation of this country. We can and will make due BUT we shouldn't have too. I have worked HARD ALL MY LIFE to get where I am and I can go without better than most. I can stretch something to eat and make it taste good far beyond the limit..I know what living on the high side and low side and totally without side is. Everything going on in this United States, today, is about the almighty dollar. It appears to me no heart is involved. Is the World watching? Hell yes they are. Am I scared..Hell yes I am...How far away is 2012 and what are we doing to stop the tide.....looks like to me we are just pouring oil on it...Sorry, in some circles this is called "Pokie on a box." If I have offended I'm sorry but enough is about to be enough...love always Pokie

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger