Friday, January 29, 2010

The First International Quilt Panel I Received

I am so sorry about the delay getting this picture to you.  Machinery never seems to run with me but away from me....but any way is this not beautiful........Not to do anything to give anyone's idenity away on the internet BUT this little lady's name is Whitewings and she is a Parkinson's patient from Wisconsin who wrote me "Here's my baby.  I know you'll take good care of here.  It was a joy working on the panel and thanks so much for doing the organization for PLM.  Take care and Best Wishes"
This is totally my pleasure.  I will save these until I receive 16 and then send them to the National Parkinson Disease Foundation http://support.pdf.org/quilt Our plan are to keep our panels together when being displayed. and if any time we end up with an odd amount of panels we will make enough for another full quilt..  You may follow our ongoing success by visiting my personal page under Charlene Pryor.  We are so excited to participate in this project and invite anyone to join in with us. through panels or just donations.  There is another way you can join in....Post a comment and give me ideas that you would like to see or thanks you would like passed on.....love Pokie

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger