Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Every Penny Goes For Research

Parkinson's Disease is a neuo-degenerative disease that affects more than one million Americans. We re not just in nursing homes pushed to the side in a wheel chair and left to sleep the day through. There are people in their late twenties and thirties that have this debilitating disease and more are showing up every year. It knows no boundries, be you young or old, rich or poor. You stand a chance to have Parkinson's Disease and though you do die not from Parkinson's you will die with it.... The first Parkinson's Walk was 14 years ago and with their 200 volunteers and made $16,000 for research. Last year there were over 10,000 people there and we collected 1.8 million dollars. God touched me that day in Oh, so many ways and I made friends for life, I found myself happier than I had been fo years. The smiles and tears just kept on coming and there was no project to extreme. So this is my challege to you. Visit the site www.unitywalk.org or info @unitywalk.org. Call them1-866-789-9255 Make a donation for me or my team Patientslikeme.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger