Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Beginning.......

Everything and everyone has to begin somewhere. Some start out very early in life to be a star that shines for all to see and then there is me. Mother of three grown children, grandmother to four with one on the way, and 61 years old some days and 61 years very young other days. I have crammed a lot of area and events into those years prior to October, 2007 but nothing could compare to the adventure I was to embark on that day. While looking for my email which in itself was a struggle since a total novice at the net I was, up popped Patientslikeme.com and there in was the beginning. After much struggle I logged on to only Lord knew what. I had never been in a chat room or a forum and didn't know the difference but yet here I was among total strangers wanting to discuss anything with me. I lurked for a while(maybe a day) and then entered a post and that took me to today where once again I struggled through the birth and it remains to be seen if the new born survived or not..........

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger