Sunday, December 3, 2017

Oh Holy Night.....

 I am in the process of following my own advice...something I seldom do. I basically live in the upper part of my split level house which means me in a livingroom, kitchen, bath and two bedrooms. All of a sudden the other day I decided heart recovery or not I was going to have  MY SPACE say I live here when you walk in the door. So with the CARPENTERS playing over and over in the background I began to move furniture then sit then repeat the process. Two days later and the living room is almost done. Tomorrow is kitchen and bathroom day...then starts the biggy....the bedrooms. The funny thing is it is working. I sing with Karen and sometimes cry knowing those songs spoke volumes about my life at that time and before. Sometimes things just don't work out but you must go on.
I often realize my mind has not aged....somewhere in there I am still sixteen and madly in love with someone who was deeply involved with every other female he could find.  That is way too deep a subject for the public to view and so back to the belief that no matter our health or age we must continue forward for us.  A chair in just the right place , coaxing a flower to bloom with the right light, the right song to initiate of memories and your life will be better and you know why? Because God will take your hand, smile and lead you to success and peace. I'll write more later cause I;m just too tired now and OH HOLY NIGHT is playing and I must sing and thank my Lord for life.  Love ya Pokie

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger