Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Strawberry Fields Forever

"Strawberry Fields," the memorial to John Lennon in Central Park. This is where I started my first Unity Walk three years ago and where I will go and sit on the bench and think back to the sixties for just a moment before I carry on in the 2010's next week. This year more than any other year before the walk my mind is swimming with ideas for fund raising and writing and poems for the coming year....realizing that only superman could pull all that off and live. I am " very aware of the " paying forward " principle and believe in it. I have said long before anyone mentioned an economy crisis that we needed to "Get Back" "Get Back to Where we once belonged" It's simple if you try and rewarding in many ways. I'm not saying go back to the getto and get killed or deal drugs. I am saying "Get Back" inside where YOUR happiness is and make YOURSELF smile by paying BACK or FORWARD and creating your "Strawberry Fields Forever"..................love you Always Pokie

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger