Monday, February 1, 2010

Crazy Mondays

Are all Mondays becoming crazy or is it me becoming crazy or crazier? I knew it was hopeless when I called a place I had some X rays done in hope of tracking them down and getting them sent to my Rheumatologist.  The number I got through information got me the office which informed me nicely that since January first this was no longer the practice and I must show up with a photo ID before my X rays could leave there facility. She gave me a number to call and check on my bill and then call her back in twenty minutes.  I hung up and called only to hear this, "Thank you for calling this number for Lonely Ladies in your area to talk to." I hung up and tried again and got the same response.  I called my first Unlonely lady back at this point and checked the number. I  tried again and this time got a Very Stylish Hair Salon   I decided it was time for help so I lied and said I had called the other number at which point the lady on the other end said, "Oh, I can fax this to your doctor and you won't have to come by." How sweet since I live an hour away.  Is there a conspiracy against old people going on? If the thought is to make me crazy they are doing a good job....love ya Pokie.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger