Friday, July 17, 2009

Confessions of a Happy Heart

While I have been recuperating and tying to loose my case of apathy I read one of the best books I have ever read and I am passing my thought on to you. The Shack Buy this book and read it and pass it on to a close friend or maybe an enemy you should make up with or someone who has had a profound loss and is not coping well. I have never read anything like this book. I started out thinking I could not read this...it was too depressing and all of a sudden it takes a turn and I could not lay the book down. I will not tell you anymore except I know you will love it and after reading it I hope you become part of the "Missy Project" and make it your project to spread this book far and wide. You may learn more at theshackbook.com. There is "Willie's Blog" and you can talk to the author, share your feeelings and discuss your feelings on the forum. Good luck and enjoy this new masterpiece...love pokie

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger