Friday, February 13, 2009

PLEASE GIVE THEM HELL

Sometimes you just have to call on our faith to give you the answers when your silly enough to ask them. Three blogs and millions of words, flights to places I would have never went, putting my head square in the middle of the chopping block and handing the butcher the knife, a Walk, a support group, and an exquisite quilt and I still wasn't good enough for Washington, D.C......l know better than to question. No I am not giving up, and I thank all that backed and encourages me this past year. I will just work toward next year and save more back.....if I was meant to be there I am sure I would have been......Thanks again to all that pushed me on and to the ones that are going .....PLEASE GIVE THEM HELL FOR ME!!!!!!!!
The Past stands by, a bank where man may borrow of what he will to shape his own Tomorrow. H.L. Marshall

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger